Important Dates & Deadlines:
All abstracts submitted have been reviewed for acceptance to be presented as posters or oral presentations.
30 September 2018: Late registration deadline.
As you’ll see from the Program, the meeting is designed to reflect the most current and exciting science. To do so the vast majority of speakers have been drawn from submitted abstracts, so please get ready to present your new data!
The body of the Abstracts are embargoed until 16 October, 2018.
Working session and abstract submission topics:
- Human Infections and Treatment; Co-chairs – Max Mauri and Selçuk Kiliç
- Epidemiology and Ecology; Co-chairs – Kiersten Kugeler and Racquel Escudero
- Host Response and Immunity; Co-chairs – Katy Bosio and Thomas Henry
- Vaccines; Co-chairs – Karl Klose and Terry Wu
- Bacteriology, gene regulation, stress; Co-chairs – Petra Oyston and Simon Dove
- Pathogenesis and Cell Biology; Chairs – Lee-Ann Allen and Marina Santic